Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit (MRPT) provides developers with portable and well-tested applications and libraries covering data structures and algorithms employed in common robotics research areas.
It is open source, released under the BSD license.
Where to start¶
- C++ API reference: MRPT modules.
- Source code for dozens of examples.
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/MRPT/mrpt
- Ask questions at the mail list firstname.lastname@example.org or at stackoverflow using the tag mrpt.
- ROS packages: mrpt_navigation, mrpt_slam.
- Bindings documentation (Python, Matlab)
- Example configuration files for MRPT applications can be found at: MRPT/share/mrpt/config_files.
- Some sample datasets are stored in: MRPT/share/mrpt/datasets. A more complete dataset repository is available online.
- Contributing your bug fixes, new features, etc.
You may also want to see¶
- The ChangeLog for this version.
- Performance benchmarks: Extensive performance tests are automated by means of the application mrpt-performance, which was moved (2018)
to its own Git repository. The results on different platforms, as well as a comparison between different compilers and platforms are published in https://performance.mrpt.org/ - MRPT is used in the MOLA modular SLAM framework.